INTEGRATED HYDROGEOLOGICAL STUDIES
The CMSRS environmental division is specialized in providing high quality expertise in groundwater and water management services customized to meet client needs. Our mission is to assist clients manage their water related issues by providing genuine solutions that are cost effective, practical and environmentally sound. Our strong client focus, experience of operational requirements and technical excellence will help us achieve this mission.
GROUND WATER RESOURCE STUDIES
- Assessing groundwater resource availability and scope for ground water extraction through Electrical Resistivity methods.
- Quantitative Assessment of Available Groundwater study using CGWA norms and GEC-1997 guidelines.
- 3 Dimensional evaluations of existing aquifers using Vertical and horizontal Distribution of Aquifers Study
- Integrating multiple geophysical methods to Delineate Freshwater Pockets in Costal Zones
- Ensuring the long term dependability on groundwater sources through Groundwater Budgeting & Catchment Area Studies
- Hydro-meteorological Studies to determine the impact of climate changes on groundwater
- Understanding the groundwater flow system, potential paths for migration of pollutants and precise monitoring of the groundwater levels with areal variations on seasonal bases using Delineation of Groundwater Flow Direction studies
- Obtaining accurate physical and chemical properties of groundwater using Groundwater Monitoring Wells
- Pumping Tests to assess direction and magnitude of hydraulic gradients, aquifer recharge potential and the connectivity from other aquifer zones
- Establishing subsurface litho logical formations in oil and gas, groundwater, mineral, environmental and geotechnical studies using Well logging process.
GROUND WATER RECHARGE STUDIES
- Support in Implementation of Conjunctive Water Resource plans of Ground and Surface water for best results for sustainable development.
- Watershed Management Studies and design for environment management with suitable mitigation measures in decreasing pollutant emissions, protection of endangered species etc.
- Planning, Designing and Management of Storm Water Network Techniques to conserve, improve the quality and augmentation of groundwater by modifying the natural movement of surface water using Artificial Recharge Plans.