Contractors wishing to use scaffolding for their own purposes, to facilitate their activities etc., must adhere to all regulations and specifications whenever the work is performed at site to safeguard their own and stakeholders intrest.CMSRSL can offer a full time scaffolding expert for the period of construction. CMSRSL Scaffold experts have a diverse and wide range of knowledge in scaffolding, standards applicable to scaffolding in construction industry and best practices followed in project.
The Scaffolding expert would carry out the following
- Provide support and guidelines to prepare scaffoldings at site as per national and international standards.
- Coordinate, carryout stage inspection and certify new scaffoldings
- Carryout periodic checks/inspections of scaffoldings
- Render training on scaffoldings to engineers and their workmen
- Submit reports to client.
- Handbook on Construction Safety Practices (SP 70 from BIS)
- The Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996
- BS : 5973 Code of Practice for Access and working scaffolds and special scaffold structures in steel
- IS : 2750 Specification for Steel Scaffoldings
- OSHA Scaffold standard
- Good Engineering Practices
- Saudi ARAMCO Scaffold guide
- Reinforces safety and scaffolding good practices at site.
- Reducing downtime and improves productivity