Scaffolds used to facilitate the construction and maintenance of plant.Often, they are not given their due importance because of their temporary nature.Consequently, in many countries the accident and failure rate of scaffoldings are higher than those in permanent structures due to lack of knowledge and skills to perform safe erection,use and dismantling of scaffolding.
Chola MS risk Services took initiatives on E-learning on Scaffolding safety to provide an insight on scaffolding and best practices followed (which are accepted globally) at every stage of scaffolding.
- Need for Scaffolding
- Various factors contributing for accidents.
- Design parameters.
- Different Types.
- Safe erection and dismantling methods.
- Dos & Don’ts
- Competence Test
This course is designed for?
- Anyone interested in Scaffolding
- Able to gain competency on basic scaffolding
- Able to Gain insights on globally accepted practices of scaffolding
- Prepared in accordance with EN12811 (in Replacement of BS 5973)
- Citing both National and International Standard
- Crisp and professional approach
- Review learner’s understanding through interactive Questionnaire
- Unlimited support – through email and phone for any Queries