- LockOut Tag Out training module
- It is one day interactive program
- It is based on OSHA 29 CFR1910.127
Electrical Safety Training
- Electrical Safety training discusses installation, maintenance and operation of electrical equipment so as to safeguard life or property involved –
- International standards,
- National standards and
- Good practices across industries.
Arc Flash Training
- Arc Flash Training is based on IEEE 1584 Guide
- What is Arc Flash and Causes
- How it is calculated – Incident Energy
- Data required for calculation
- Tools required for calculation
- Protection and mitigation required for the Arc Flash Incident Energy calculated.
- Training and Maintenance requirements.
- Lightning protection modules can follow any of IS 2309, IEC 62305 or NFPA 780
- What is lightning – Myths and facts about lightning
- Site specific data for lightning strikes
- Data required for Risk Assessment
- Calculate the risk or Probability of strike
- Determine if Lightning Protection is required.
- Devise a strategy of lightning protection suitable for ascertained risk.
Hazardous area Classification
- Hazardous area Classification training follows IS 5571/5572 and International standards like NFPA 475/497/499 and IEC 60079-0/60079-10-1/60079-10-2
- Classification of areas handling flammable liquids/gases/dust
- Selection of Hazardous area electrical equipment based on the classification.
- Thermography Course deals with
- Basics of Thermography
- Thermal Science
- Heat transfer-thermodynamic perspective
- Thermal imaging devices
- Inspection techniques
- Electrical Facilities
- Ammonia Tanks
- Casting Facilities
- Interpreting thermal images
- Hotspot pattern identification
- Report writing
- Power Quality Training deals with
- The importance of power Quality
- The various sources of power Harmonics
- The tools required and measurement of power quality
- Interpreting the measured data
- Choosing a Power Quality Filter
See More Training Programs