Warehouse Safety Audit
- Identify the risks associated with the key operations of the Warehouse
- Identify all those hazards which may impede the safe working of employees
- Understand the current risk control measures
- Identify gaps in current control measures with respect to national / international standards
- Suggest suitable risk control / mitigation measures for improvement
- Building Safety
- Storage & Material Handling Practices
- Fire Prevention & Protection
- Emergency Preparedness
- Electrical Installations
- Security System
Highlights of the study:
- Risk Ranking tool that is designed for studying the Risk Ranking of the warehouse based on International Practices.
- Warehouse Safety Score for ranking and comparing the safety performance of multi-location warehouses.
- Handholding and Follow-up audits based on client requirement so as to implement the audit recommendations and making the warehouse a safe workplace.