Chola MS Risk has a team of experienced professionals who can support the industries in implementing Process Safety Management System for their plant operations.
Chola MS Risk employs the Risk Based Process Safety (RBPS) guidelines developed by Centre for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) and OSHA PSM guidelines to achieve the following attributes and customizing the PSM system to suit the requirements of the facility.
- Commitment to Process Safety
- Understanding Hazards and Risks associated with a process plant
- Managing Risks effectively
- Learning from Experience
The implementation of Process Safety Management System involves the following broad activities:
- PSM Gap Analysis study
- Workshop on PSM to different levels in the organization.
- Development of PSM Manual
- Formation of PSM implementation team in the organization
- Implementation of PSM elements
- Detailed training on the respective PSM element for the implementation team and applying the same on the existing plant operations.
- Development of formats and templates
- Training for different PHA techniques
- Propagation of PSM through newsletters
- Assessment of compliance in the field
- Identify PSM element improvement areas
- Support in carrying out third party PSM Audit