Scope of the survey is to
- Evaluate the safety culture of the employees with reference to occupational health and safety issues
- Assess employee involvement level in the existing safety program and
- Assess the employee perception regarding the existing safety management
Following key elements are addressed to evaluate the safety culture of employees:
- Safety Leadership : Management Commitment
- Safety Management :
- Safety Concerns
- Employee Training
- Emergency Management
- Safety Communication
- Safety Culture
- Attitude Towards Safety
- Employee Participation
Survey will be conducted in two ways
- Personal Interviews for Top management/ Middle management
- Audience Response system for Category 3 and Category 4 in batches
- Questions will be displayed in the form of presentation
- Voting for each option using the device
- Customized questionnaire for survey will be developed based client’s safety management system.
- Engineers with Safety background will be carrying out the survey
- Survey will be done in local language.
- Developing customized software for data analysis.