Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Limited offers Comprehensive Risk Management & Engineering solution in the field of Environment, Health and Safety. The company is a 50:50 joint venture between the Murugappa Group and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group, Japan. Chola MS Risk has a technical collaboration with Inter Risk (Risk Management arm of MSIG).
Chola MS Risk has a team of multidisciplinary engineers who are Safety & Risk Management professionals and are well versed with the prevalent HSE issues. The firm specializes in Hazard Identification, Risk Analysis, Emergency Response Plans, carrying out Safety Audits, Safety Trainings, Specialized HSE Services, and other Safety / Environment related studies. They are also proficient in development of Logistics Risk Management programs which includes Defensive Driver Trainings, Fleet Audits, Cargo Loss Minimization, Road Safety, Warehouse Safety etc. Chola MS Risk has a rich experience in providing Risk Management activities for various corporate across Asia/Europe. The company has executed projects for clients spanning across Oil & Gas (Refineries, Terminals, Pipelines, Petrochemical Plants) units, Automobiles, Chemical, Fertilizer, Pharmaceutical, Power Plants, etc. The organization has a pan India presence with offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Gurgaon, and Bangalore besides corporate office in Chennai.
- Leading Risk Management Company with a dedicated business unit working on Logistics Risk Management for more than 10 years.
- Use of modern technology & state of art instrument to assess driver behaviour (P-Drive, Seat Belt Convincer, Simulator, Geo fencing GPS).
- Works closely with the Logistics RM team of Inter-risk, Singapore and MSI Japan.
- Helped Global Automobile companies reduce their CBU transportation losses in Indian market.
- Carried out Fleet Audits & Warehouse Audits for large Logistics & Supply Chain organizations
- Trained more than 18000 drivers in the last 3years.
- Experienced in house driver trainers.
- Use of latest technology – iPads for VAP/P-drive to help the weaker/Accident prone drivers as a self evaluation tool/ Digital Tyre Tread Depth Gauges
- Achieved RoSPA accreditation for defensive driving training and fleet audit. The first and only RoSPA accredited organization in India
- Working on Total Solutions Approach – With Performance Linked Approach to accident and damage prevention.
- Established and operating SEVEN Driver Management Center (DMC) across India. DMC concept won the KRDWG Margadarshan 2013 Award for innovation & excellence in Training, Coaching, Counseling and Mentorship.
- SOP video developed by Chola MS Risk won First prize in UNESCO’s Global Road Safety Film Festival during April 2013 at Paris
- Developed & executed many Road Safety Campaigns on Pan India basis for large organizations
- Rich & strong database of Training Modules (Animations, Flash point etc) on vast topics pertaining to logistics related Risk Management activities.
CBU Risk Management
Two wheeler transportation
Four wheeler transportation
Cargo Loss Minimization Studies
Baseline Studies to identify gaps
Hazard mapping during loading and unloading
Material Handling Training
Shock/Vibration Impact Analysis during Transportation of Goods
Review of Packaging Design
Transportation Safety Management System
Enroute surprise inspection
Baseline study to identify gaps
Hazard Mapping Study
Safety Perception survey
In plant traffic Layout design
Driver skill improvement initiatives
Defensive Driving Training
Driver Management Centre
Driver Awareness through Safety Campaigns
Driver Evaluation using P-drive
Driver Engagement Activities
Journey Risk Management
Road Risk assessment studies
for Hazardous good transportation
Contractor Safety Programmes
Contractor Safety Rating
Cargo Loss Minimization
Review of Packaging Design
Shock Measurement & Analysis